Yoga for beginners - Yoga for seekers...
- Downingtown Yoga & Meditation Center is a branch of Svaroopa Vidya Ashram, a residential yoga community in Downingtown PA, led by Swami Nirmalananda Saraswati, an American-born monk in the ancient Saraswati order from India.
- Our yoga program is exclusively Svaroopa® yoga (swa-roo-pa), a unique approach to your body that provides profound healing, supports personal transformation and opens up illuminative inner experiences for you.
- Our yoga classes are offered on a thematic basis, with dedicated teachers in a boutique-style yoga studio. This means that classes are limited to eight students so everyone gets personal attention and support.
- Experience profound healing in our private yoga therapy sessions. Or join in a Therapeutic Yoga Series, limited to two or three people learning and healing together.
- Our yoga shop offers Amaya® Yoga Products, including books, CDs and DVDs created by Swami Nirmalananda, as well as many items from India to support your yoga and meditation practice.
Experience yoga’s promise — the knowing of your own Self as Consciousness-Itself. Beyond the poses or stress relief, the true goal is the bliss of your own being, named svaroopa in the ancient texts. Svaroopa® yoga reveals your own Divinity.